Non-Volatile Memory IP
AMIC provided EEPROM-like logic-compatible embedded non-volatile memory (NVM) in standard CMOS Process with no additional masks or processing steps. Our logic-NVM is not only the memory solution for SoC applications such as DSPs, MCUs, smart cards, p-Gamma, PMIC,..etc and can serve for a new emerging class of small ultra low-power, one-chip designs.
Validated through rigorous characterization, qualification and reliability testing, the silicon-proven is delivered as a hard GDSII block and includes all the required control and support circuitry including the charge pump and high voltage distribution circuits.
- Process : 3.3v devices only
- Operation voltage : 3.7v ~ 2v
- Endurance : 100k
- Data retention : 10 years
- Program voltage : 3.7v ~ 2v
- Read voltage : 3.7v to 1v (depending on read speed)
- Read power : 10 uA
- Write power : 30 uA
- Access time : 100ns
- Page write time : 4msec
- Read Operating Temperature Range: -40C to 125C (Junction)
- Programming Operating Temperature Range: -40C to 125C (Junction)